International Aluminium Casting Sweden AB took part in the International forum on supplier´s localization and organization of business in Russia ”Industrialization-2013”
International forum on supplier´s localization and organization of business in Russia ”Industrialization-2013” was held on 5-6 december 2013 in Konstantinovsky Palace (Residence of the Presedent of the Russian Federation, Strelna, St. Petersburg), the place of the recent summit of G-20, the forum was held with the support and participation of the Heads of Russian regions, as well as representatives from companies in the automotive industry. Among those present companies in Russia were: MAN Truck and Bus Production RUS, Scania Peter, TOYOTA MOTOR MANUFACTURING RUSSIA, GM Auto, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus, Nissan Manufacturing Rus, Mazda Manufacturing Rus, Caterpillar Tosno.
Some of the main goals of the forum were:
- Assistance in localization of innovative industrial projects on the territory of the Russian Federation
- Development of international and interregional cooperation
- Informing of interested business and financial communities about peculiarities of investment in industrial sector of Russia and full-prepared industrial sites in regions
- Current benefits and preferences, proposals on cooperation and strategic partnership
- Practical aspects of operative launch of projects
- Assistance in selection of strategic partners and investors, informing about effective financial instruments of investors.
Leading Russian companies in the automotive components- and automotive industry have confirmed the positive development of its business in Russia. National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK) also noted an increased interest by foreign manufacturers of components for the development of the Russian industrial market.
Localization, integration, cooperation - these are the key factors that will help existing projects to a new level, and will give a powerful impetus to the development of innovative regional industrial clusters.
International Aluminium Casting in the Forum got a picture of the Russian market and about how things work in Russia. Naturally International Aluminium Casting took the opportunity to mingle and make contacts with potential clients, who need the casted parts in aluminum and met potential partners for the production of aluminium components. Forum has been very helpful and has opened up new opportunities for the development of the company.
You can see full press-release at site of company here>>>