Events of RUSAUTOconnect®
The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK)
May18, 2016 – May 20, 2016
18-19.05 — from 10:00 till 19:00
20.05 — from 10:00 till 16:00
About a project:
III International Forum on operational issues of support of industrial investors business « Industrialization-2016» will be held in May 18-20, 2016 in Moscow at the same place and at the same time of an Automotive industry and Inter-sectoral Cooperation Exhibition AICE-2016 for providing direct cooperation of industrial investors and members of industrial real estate market.
Changes on Russian and global industrial markets force industrial investors to be more careful to the issues of development and optimization of business, to use all resources and all existing industrial assets of enterprises.
In a difficult economic situation an effective use of industrial real estate objects and support of developing projects will help market members not only optimize their business and reduce expenses but also due to effective control of industrial assets of enterprises and making contacts with new active market members will help enterprises to enhance profitability and develop new directions on subcontracting and technological services.
Оbtaining industrial park status and provided preferences on development, requirements to industrial objects for automotive industry enterprises, new trends and concepts of establishment of industrial an technological infrastructure for successful attraction of investments, filling and maintenance of industrial parks, suppliers parks created on a basis of automotive industrial complex enterprises – these and other issues will be discussed by members of automotive industrial market, potential investors and service organizations.
Enterprises and technoparks have unique opportunity to present on Exhibition space their sites and subsidiary technological operations for accommodation projects for components manufacturing on their base.
Leading management and building companies, customs brokers and logistics operators, consulting and service organizations performing services on launching and supporting projects and maintenance of industrial infrastructure objects will present their competences.
Meetings with members of automotive clusters, visits to enterprises of industry and to suppliers industrial parks will be organized for participants of an Exhibition-Forum in framework of business excursion program on May 20.
- Production-logistics complexes
- Suppliers parks
- Industrial parks
- Plants production sites for placement of industrial investors projects
- Technoparks and testing centers
- R&D centers
- Custom terminals and warehouse logistics hubs
- Special economic zones
- Territories of advanced development
Organizing committee of an Exhibition:
email@example.com; Mob.: +7 (981) 171 61 81
firstname.lastname@example.org; Mob.: +7 (921) 364 99 60
Tel/Fax: +7 (812) 740 72 26; E-mail: email@example.com
Address: off.516, 109 Moskovsky pr., Saint-Petersburg, 196084 Russia
The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK) cordially invites you to join NAPAK delegation visit to Tatarstan automotive cluster.
Dates: February 15-17, 2016, Naberezhnye Chelny.
In framework of a visit: meetings with representatives of Tatarstan automotive cluster in framework of Suppliers Conference, visits to KAMAZ andFord Sollers assembly plants and supliers production sites.
NAPAK delegation includes: representatives of assembly plants, Russian and foreign original spare parts and components manufacturers planning inter-cluster and interregional cooperation development.
Information about events of a visit is available by request.
Coordinator of a visit:
Tel./Fax: +7 (812) 740 72 26
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK)
May 18, 2016 – May 20, 2016
Working hours of an exhibition:
18-19.05 — from 10:00 to 19:00
20.05 — from 10:00 to 16:00
About a project:
The International Exhibition of Auto-components suppliers and intersectoral cooperation (AICE-2016) —Russia’s first industrial exhibition of automotive manufacturers and suppliers representing in exhibition sections vehicles of domestic assembly, automotive units and components, raw, materials, rig, tools, equipment for components production, original spare parts, accessories, attachments, technologies, services related to the processes of product manufacturing for automotive industry.
Visitors of an exhibition –localization and purchasing specialists of assembly plants and higher levels suppliers, local and foreign acting suppliers as well as associated industries enterprises planning components manufacturing on their base.
Key sections of an exhibition:
- Cars of domestic assembly
- Automotive units and components
- Attachment, original spare parts and accessories
- Raw, materials, tools
- Rig, equipment, machines, technologies for components manufacturing
- Services, legal support, education
- R&D, testing centers, proving grounds
- Technological infrastructure, industrial parks
Interactive business program of an exhibition supposes test-drives of domestic automobiles and technics, rich business program in framework of open business zone and events of the International Assembly of Automotive Industry MAA-2016:
- National Forum of Local Suppliers (May 18-19, 2016, ECC Sokolniki)
- B2B-PURCHASING and SUBCONTRACTING CENTER
- EXCHANGE OF USED AND NEW EQUIPMENT
- OPEN ZONE FOR PREZENTATION OF PROJECTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- AUCTION OF COMPETENCES with graduates of leading universities of Russia
- TEST-DRIVEs of novelties of domestic automotive industry in ECC Sokolniki or at the NAMI polygon
- VISITS TO LEADING AUTOMOTIVE CLUSTERS OF RUSSIA in NAPAK delegation
Possible formats of participation:
- Visitor of an exhibition and test-drive program
- Company-participant of a test-drive program
- Speaker of an open business zone
- Participant of a program of NAPAK visits to automotive clusters of Russia
- Partner of a business program
Please choose a format you are interested in and send a request for a preparation of a special proposal for your company and detalization of participation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A flexible system of discounts is available for partners and participants of NAPAK previous events. MAXIMUM DISCOUNTS are available for early registration until December 25, 2015 for proposed exhibition spaces in pavilions and open spaces of Sokolniki park as well as for participation in NAPAK delegation visits to automotive clusters (program is available by request).
Organizing Committee of an exhibition:
Tel.: +7 (812) 740 72 26,
Download an application for participation in an exhibition as exhibitor>>>
Download a registration form for participation in a business program>>>
THE INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY МАА-2015 (August 24-28, 2015 Moscow, Crocus Expo IEC)
We cordially invite you to join the International Program of Suppliers Development in framework of the business exhibition INTERAUTO program during the International Assembly of Automotive Industry (MAA-2015) and discuss with future partners details of organization of components supplies to Russian plants, offer effective instruments and equipment for innovations implementation, ascertain successful examples of optimization of financial and time costs of launching and realization of projects in sphere of automotive components supplies.
Maya Sviridova, Director of МАА-2015,
Head of the Committee on small and medium enterprises, National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK).
National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK) cordially invites you to join a delegation of automotive components and spare parts suppliers visit to South Korea which is undertaken follow-up to delegation visit in March, 2014 to develop further cooperation with Russian enterprises and inform representatives of international business about new opportunities in sphere of organization of components supplies to Russian assembly plants.
Meetings with Korean components and equipment manufacturers who are interested in business development in Russia, visits to assembly plants and suppliers production sites, participation in Russian-Korean Forum on cooperation and subcontracting development are scheduled in framework of NAPAK delegation visit.
Among Korean participants of planned events: production enterprises, Korean GM Korea suppliers, Hyundai suppliers.
Among Russian delegation participants: local manufacturers planning strategic and technological partnership development, representatives of regional administrations of constituent entities of the Russian Federation and line ministries.
A visit is hold in framework of the International Program of Suppliers Development.
Official partner: KPMG consulting company. The program is realized under support of: assembly plants of Russian Federation, The Association of Russian Automobile Manufacturers (ARAM), YIT Lentek CJSC, Beiten Burkhard law company(St. Petersburg), Russian Automotive Market Research (NAPI).
Discounts are provided until May 20.
II International Forum on Development of Business of Industrial Suppliers of components and equipment, Industrialization-2014
The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK) and Association of Russian Automakers (OAR) are pleased to welcome stakeholders of Russian automotive market to participate in the II International Forum on Development of Components and Equipment Suppliers business in Russia "Industrialization-2014"(November 25, St.Petersburg, Hotel Astoria, B. Morskaya, 39).
Forum participants expect the relevant congress program:
- In analytic section the latest data and analytical overviews of market development will be presented by leading Russian Automotive Market Research (NAPI). The overviews will contain data by sectors (passenger cars/ trucks/ commercial/ components), regions and the Customs Union countries.
- Changes in foreign economic activities, relevant customs matters in 2014 and possible avenues to overcome the negative implications of imposed sanctions will be the main topics of presentation of Mikhail Komarov, head of Customs Practice KPMG in Russia and CIS.
- Legal aspects of localization will be highlighted in speech of Natalia Vilke, Head of Representative Office of Beiten Burkhard in St. Petersburg.
- Representatives of German enterprises, participating in a VDMA delegation, in their report will tell about opportunities for Russian-German cooperation development in sphere of modernization and technologies transfer.
- Strategies of new directions of business development in sphere of organization of components supplies on traditional enterprises using the example of recent projects will be presented during “Industrialization-2014”.
- Maksim Sobolev, Commercial Real Estate Director in YIT Lentek, will give us an opportunity to examine the full process of operational launch of industrial project using the example of realization of successful investment project of one of Greenstate Industrial park residents.
Join the forum members and obtain first-hand information on suppliers business optimization!
For strategic decision-making on suppliers business development and formation of orders volume you can also take part in negotiations with specialists of assembly enterprises of St. Petersburg (GM, Ford, Hyundai)and Togliatti (Avtovaz, GM-AVTOVAZ) during the NAPAK delegation visits on enterprises.
Only 3 DAYS ARE LEFT before the registration ends.
Information about event and news of Russian and global automotive market are available at www.rusautoconnect.com.
Contact person: Yana Shalkovskaya, +7 (812) 740 7226, email@example.com
The International Assembly of Automotive Industry (МАА-2014) and The II International Forum of Local Suppliers of Automotive Components
The Moscow International Automobile Salon 2014 “MIAS 2014” opens its doors on August 29 but if you want to be among the first to see all novelties of the global automobile industry and have an opportunity to communicate directly with automakers’ representatives in a comfortable business environment, Business-Day (from 12 am till 8 pm) will be held especially for you on August 28.
National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK) within the frameworks of realization of the program on development of local suppliers from 3rd to 7th March, 2014 is organizing the visit of Russian current and potential suppliers to South Korea.
Training seminars, meetings and round tables on cooperation with Korean manufacturers of components, as well as visits to industrial sites and car plants are planned by the agenda of the visit.
Events of the business visit are conducted in format of technological training. During the visit, the delegation will not only obtain the necessary competence on various types of technological processes, but also will have an opportunity to participate in training workshops on lean production and system of quality, to negotiate with potential partners within the framework of Russian-Korean suppliers’ meeting on development of cooperation.
Participation fee - from 58 000 rub. (depending on the type of accommodation in the hotel). Not taxed by VAT.
The fee includes providing the flights (from Moscow, St. Petersburg to Korea and back), accommodation for the whole period of the stay, transfers on the territory of Korea, participation in the meeting of the Russian-Korean suppliers on development of cooperation, seminars and business trips to production sites of potential Korean partners .
To register, please complete the attached registration form and send it to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information call: +7 (812) 449-7556
Coordinator of the visit: Daria Bezrukova
5 – 6 December, 2013. International forum on supplier`s localization and organization of business in Russia «Industrialization – 2013» (Konstantinovsky Palace, St. Petersburg)
GOALS OF THE FORUM:
Assistance in localization of innovative industrial projects on the territory of the Russian Federation, development of international and interregional cooperation, informing of interested business and financial communities about peculiarities of investment in industrial sector of Russia and full-prepared industrial sites in regions, current benefits and preferences, proposals on cooperation and strategic partnership, practical aspects of operative launch of projects, assistance in selection of strategic partners and investors, informing about effective financial instruments of investors.
MAIN PECULIARITIES OF THE FORUM 2013:
- Main focus 2013 – assistance in launching of new innovation projects in automotive and mechanical engineering industries.
- Complex of turnkey solutions for accelerating of industry supplier`s localization in Russia.
- Business-oriented international Forum, giving precise answers and offering optimal solutions for each stage of industrial project launch.
- Summarizing Forum on results of business missions to industrial clusters of Italy, Sweden, Germany. International delegations includes: potential residents of industrial parks and production sites being in process of selection region for development of their business in Russia, Western strategic partners of local producers, investors, export-oriented banks and financial structures.
WITHIN THE FRAMEWORKS OF THE FORUM:
- Speeches of leaders and experts of global industrial projects, workshop and branch plenary sessions, round tables, presentations of Russian and international companies interested in cooperation development.
- Personal tete-a-tete meetings are scheduled in Agenda of the Forum, as well as consultations with leading market experts and business owners. Preliminary coordination of meetings will be also provided.
- Agenda of the Forum includes participation of delegates in business excursion program with visiting industrial enterprises and industrial parks, logistics and customs terminals.
- Сultural programme will allow participants of the Forum to communicate in informal atmosphere in the interiors of palaces and restaurant complexes of Saint-Petersburg.
AUDIENCE OF THE FORUM:
- Heads of Russian and foreign companies planning to develop their business in Russia.
- Official representatives of regional administrations, ministries, international associations.
- Manufacturers of industrial equipment, certification authorities.
Developers of industrial real estate and construction corporations, logistical, managing, engineering, consulting, legal and insurance companies, HR-Agency, branch institutions of higher education, financial and investment institutions.
Organizing Committee of the Forum
Tel./Fax: +7 812 449 75 56
Office address: Moskovsky Prospekt 97А, St. Petersburg, 196084, Russia
Postal address: Russia, St. Petersburg, 196066, POB 112
Registration of participants: Margarita Novitskaya (email@example.com)
Contract questions: Nina Amakhina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cooperation with speakers and sponsors: Maya Sviridova (email@example.com)
National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK) is honored to inform you about unique opportunities of business program of exhibition and invites you to take part in First International Forum of Local Suppliers of Automotive Components.
For the FIRST time in Russia, 28 August 2013 within the framework of the international exhibition “Interauto” with the strategic support of IEC «Crocus Expo», NP «Association of Russian Automakers» (OAR), CJSC «KPMG» a unique event for the developing market of domestic manufacturers of automotive components - First International Forum of Local Suppliers of Automotive Components - will be held.