II International Forum on Development of Business of Industrial Suppliers of components and equipment, Industrialization-2014
The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK) and Association of Russian Automakers (OAR) are pleased to welcome stakeholders of Russian automotive market to participate in the II International Forum on Development of Components and Equipment Suppliers business in Russia "Industrialization-2014"(November 25, St.Petersburg, Hotel Astoria, B. Morskaya, 39).
Forum participants expect the relevant congress program:
- In analytic section the latest data and analytical overviews of market development will be presented by leading Russian Automotive Market Research (NAPI). The overviews will contain data by sectors (passenger cars/ trucks/ commercial/ components), regions and the Customs Union countries.
- Changes in foreign economic activities, relevant customs matters in 2014 and possible avenues to overcome the negative implications of imposed sanctions will be the main topics of presentation of Mikhail Komarov, head of Customs Practice KPMG in Russia and CIS.
- Legal aspects of localization will be highlighted in speech of Natalia Vilke, Head of Representative Office of Beiten Burkhard in St. Petersburg.
- Representatives of German enterprises, participating in a VDMA delegation, in their report will tell about opportunities for Russian-German cooperation development in sphere of modernization and technologies transfer.
- Strategies of new directions of business development in sphere of organization of components supplies on traditional enterprises using the example of recent projects will be presented during “Industrialization-2014”.
- Maksim Sobolev, Commercial Real Estate Director in YIT Lentek, will give us an opportunity to examine the full process of operational launch of industrial project using the example of realization of successful investment project of one of Greenstate Industrial park residents.
Join the forum members and obtain first-hand information on suppliers business optimization!
For strategic decision-making on suppliers business development and formation of orders volume you can also take part in negotiations with specialists of assembly enterprises of St. Petersburg (GM, Ford, Hyundai)and Togliatti (Avtovaz, GM-AVTOVAZ) during the NAPAK delegation visits on enterprises.
Only 3 DAYS ARE LEFT before the registration ends.
Information about event and news of Russian and global automotive market are available at www.rusautoconnect.com.
Contact person: Yana Shalkovskaya, +7 (812) 740 7226, email@example.com