ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project office of the National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK) OES RUS (offices in Russia, Italy, Germany) implements the International program for the development of autocomponents suppliers “RUSautoconnect®” for automotive and other industries with the direct support of Russian assembly enterprises and their suppliers at the highest level, governments of regional industrial clusters, industry communities and associations.
The program is designed for 6 months and provides a complex system of brands promotion of industrial companies in Russia, updating the company profile to all major market participants, participation in agreed meetings in Russia and abroad, assistance in the organization of individual negotiations with agreed companies and specialists, preparation of marketing research taking into account the profile of the company-participant with the formation of the potential consumers list.
Following the results of participation, the company will obtain the first-hand information about relevant condition and main trends of Russian industrial market in the segment of technologies used at the enterprises, the database of potential customers and contractors for further development of the project, NAPAK recommendations on business development of the project, a list of potential partners and suppliers of raw materials/equipment taking into account the needs of the company.
The program is a set of ready business solutions for Russian and foreign industry companies, interested in the organization of supply provision of services for the automotive industry, shipbuilding, oil and gas production, engineering and other industries.
- Creation of vertically integrated multi-level database of automotive and industrial components suppliers.
- Deeping of localization of assembly enterprises and higher levels suppliers.
- Technology transfer, implementation of know-how, development of technical competence of suppliers.
- Facilitating the localization of innovative supplier projects in the regions of Russia.
- Integration of Russian automotive industry into the global automotive market.
- Organization of deliveries to the enterprises of the automotive industry, shipbuilding, general engineering, oil and gas processing, inclusion in the supply chain, involvement in subcontracting orders.
- Increase in production volume and expand the geography of the supply.
- Selection of strategic and technological partners.
- Optimization of business processes at the enterprise.
- Attracting external financing and connection to state support programs.
- OEM (foreign and domestic assembly enterprises).
- OES (foreign and domestic automotive components manufacturers).
- Suppliers of all levels.
- Manufacturers of tooling, tools and equipment.
- Suppliers of raw materials and tools.
- Companies providing services for automotive industry enterprises: law, construction, logistics, consulting companies, owners and developers of industrial real estate, investment and financial structures, insurance, engineering, cleaning, HR-companies, project offices, certification bodies and other direct participants of a process of operational launching and development of business-projects
- Representatives of industry committees of subjects of Russian Federation, Corporations/Agencies on economic development of regions.
- Diplomatic entities and foreign industry associations and partnerships.
Condition for participation and additional information on current events is available upon request or after registration in your account on the site www.rusautoconnect.com.
Registration manager: Yana Shalkovskaya, National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK).
Mobile phone: +7 (921) 934-77-21
Tel/Fax: +7 (812) 667-84-04
Upcoming meetings and negotiations in Russia:
- September, 5-7: Meeting of suppliers and visits to the assembly enterprises and production sites of Yaroslavl region suppliers.
- October, 2018: Meeting of suppliers and visits to the assembly enterprises and production sites of suppliers (Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad)
- November-December, 2018: Meeting of suppliers and visits to the assembly enterprises and production sites of suppliers (St.Petersburg, Naberezhnye Chelny)
Upcoming meetings and negotiations abroad:
- November, 2018: Italy (Turin, Milan) – cooperation meeting, B2B-negotiations, visits to the enterprises, engineering companies.
- February 5-8, 2018: Germany (Leipzig, Dresden, Wolfsburg) – work-shop, cooperation forum, meeting with the global purchasing companies, B2B-negotiations, visits to the enterprises.