ABOUT THE PROJECT
RUSAUTOconnect@ implemented International Suppliers Development Program.
The project is realized with the direct support and experts’ participation of National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK). It is complex ready-made business solutions for Russian and foreign automotive companies interested in developing their business in Russia and abroad, strategic and technological partners selection, additional capacities loading of enterprises with consolidated volumes, know-how introduction and organization of effective production.
Within the framework of the project, inclusion of company profile in the Supplier Base with access to other project participants profiles, participation in consultation meetings, conferences, Congress project events, official visits of NAPAK delegation to the leading Russian and foreign automotive clusters, engineering centers, organization of individual meetings and negotiations on the deliveries organization to car assembly enterprises and higher levels suppliers.
- Creation of a vertically integrated multi-level database of automotive and industrial components suppliers.
- Deeping of localization of assembly enterprises and higher levels suppliers.
- Technology transfer and suppliers’ competencies development.
- Facilitating the localization of innovative supplier projects in the regions of Russia.
- Integration of Russian automotive industry into the global automotive market.
- Organization of deliveries to enterprises in the industry and inclusion of supply chain, involvement orders subcontracting.
- Increase output and development of geography of deliveries.
- Selection of strategic and technological partners.
- Optimization of business processes at the enterprise
- Attracting external financing and connection to state support programs.
- OEM (foreign and domestic assembly enterprises).
- OES (foreign and domestic automotive components manufacturers)ю
- Suppliers of all levels.
- Manufacturers of tooling, tools and equipment.
- Suppliers of raw materials and tools.
- Companies providing services for automotive industry enterprises: law, construction, logistics, consulting companies, owners and developers of industrial real estate, investment and financial structures, insurance, engineering, cleaning, HR-companies, project offices, certification bodies and other direct participants of a process of operational launching and development of business-projects
- Representatives of industry committees of subjects of Russian Federation, Corporations/Agencies on economic development of regions.
- Diplomatic entities and foreign industry associations and partnerships.
Condition for participation and additional information on current events is available upon request or after registration in your account on the site www.rusautoconnect.com.
Coordinator: Yana Shalkovskaya, National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK).
Mobile phone: +7 (921) 934-77-21
Tel/Fax: +7 (812) 667-84-04
Upcoming meetings and negotiations:
• August 27, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Saint-Petersburg (NISSAN, FORD, TOYOTA and suppliers )
• August 28-29, 2018: meetings and negotiations with foreign and Russian partners on basis of International Exhibition of Suppliers to the Automotive industry “INTERAUTO-2018” (Moscow, Crocus-Expo)
• August 31, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Kaluga (VW, VOLVO and suppliers )
• September, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Nizhny Novgorod (GAZ and suppliers )
• October, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Naberezhnye Chelny (FORD, KAMAZ and suppliers )
• November, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Tolyatti (AVTOVAZ and suppliers )
• December, 2018: meeting of suppliers in Saint-Petersburg (HYUNDAI, NISSAN, SCANIA-MAN, TOYOTA and suppliers )