ABOUT THE PROJECT
New International multi-functional project “Centre of suppliers competences development” is realized with the close support and participation of experts of a National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK) and comprises a complex of ready business solutions for Russian and foreign automotive industrial companies interested in business development in Russia and abroad, cooperation with local automotive industrial enterprises.
- Turn-key operational support of industrial suppliers projects in industrial clusters of Russian Federation starting with investment decision to the entrance to the production capacities. Promotion of projects on regional an international levels.
- Selection and audit of suppliers for assembly enterprises and highest level suppliers.
- Market analysis and pre-project researches.
- Industry consulting (formation of “orders case”, deepening of localization, business diversification).
- Technological consulting (development and certification of a product, selection of technologies, equipment and materials etc.), harmonization of a product with a Customer, development of technical documentation, preparation of an enterprise for launching new production.
- Assistance with selection of strategic and technological partners, counterparts, subcontractors.
- Development of potential suppliers: trainings, internships, seminars.
PURPOSE OF A CENTRE:
- Support, launching and development of projects of components production in machine-building and automotive industries.
- Formation of business case of a supplier.
- Deepening of localization.
- Transfer of technologies.
- Development of technological competences of industrial suppliers.
- Support with localization of foreign industrial suppliers and launching of joint projects on automotive components production in Russian Federation regions.
- Investment-industrial support of projects.
MECHANISMS OF REALIZATION OF A PROJECT:
- INCLUSION IN A BASE OF SUPPLIERS
- AN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM OF SUPPLIERS DEVELOPMENT supposes informational-consultation support which includes establishment of direct contacts between members, quarterly updated reports on dynamics of market development and new projects of automotive plants and suppliers, current issues of customs and tax practice, measures of financial and non-financial support.
- LOCALIZATION ROOM – placement of samples of components, materials, equipment and technologies required for localization as well as samples of components from foreign manufacturers planning business development in regional industrial clusters in on-going exhibition-communication zone of a Centre.
- BUSINESS ORIENTED events in Russia and abroad in a format of Suppliers Meetings with purchasing organizations in leading automotive clusters, forums and seminars, visits to industry enterprises.
- TRAINING PRGRAMS, technological internships, trainings in Russia and abroad for development of suppliers competences.
- INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT OF PROJECTS
- Formation of vertical integrated multi-level base of automotive and industrial components suppliers.
- Transfer of technologies and development of competences of suppliers.
- Support with localization of innovative projects of suppliers in regions of Russian Federation.
- Integration of Russian automotive industrial enterprises into global automotive market.
- Organization of supplies to industry enterprises and inclusion to supplies chains, attraction to orders on subcontracting.
- Increasing of volumes of production and development of geography of supplies.
- Selection of strategic and technological partners.
- Optimization of business processes on enterprise.
- Attraction of external financing and involvement to the programs of government support.
PARTICIPANTS OF A PROJECT:
- OEM (foreign and domestic automotive assembly enterprises).
- All levels suppliers.
- Manufacturers of rig, instruments and equipment.
- Suppliers of raw, materials and instruments.
- Representatives of industry committees of subjects of Russian Federation, Corporations/Agencies on economic development of regions.
- Diplomatic entities and foreign industry associations and partnerships.
- OES (foreign and domestic automotive components manufacturers).
- Companies providing services for automotive industry enterprises: law, construction, logistics, consulting companies, owners and developers of industrial real estate, investment and financial structures, insurance, engineering, cleaning, HR-companies, project offices, certification bodies and other direct participants of a process of operational launching and development of business-projects).